{1}
With Brad getting closer and closer to being finished with his surgery cases and getting closer and closer to a higher paying job, I am in the house-looking mode. I have no idea the plans God has for us, but hopefully it will include a bigger house. I know perfectly well that we don't "need" a bigger house. We live in a perfect 1100 square foot, 3 bedroom house. People live and raise their families in these kinds of house all the time. I LOVE my house to pieces and it's going to break my heart when or if we do move. This is the house where we started our married life together and where we became a family. I would LOVE a bigger house so that we can hold more family and friend get-togethers. So, again, I am well aware that a bigger/larger home is not a need but a want.
Anyway, my #1 is...
playroom/craft rooms
Bright, colorful shelf with baskets.
I LOVE this little wall for my littles' art pieces. Perfect.
I'm a teacher so we must have rules displayed.
Perfect little table/storage system!
Love, love, LOVE this desk system. I love the shelves above the windows too. Everything about this is PERFECT!
I really want one of this craft tables!
Definitely one of my favorites too! I love that burlap covered board and THOSE BOOKCASES! Oh, swoon!
{2}
kitchens
I absolutely love the this little nook. So perfect. And I really love the colors in this. Love the black table paired with the white, blue and green. So pretty.
I like the idea of a window seat + a bench. No kitchen chairs!
I have a black china cabinet similar to this. I am thinking of covering the windows with some fabric. I love how the green and white goes with the black so well. Very pretty for Christmas!
I am without a shadow of a doubt IN LOVE with fireplaces in the kitchen. Head over heels in love!!! That is definitely on the top of my list! It just makes holiday baking even better!!!
{3}
fabulous coats
Love this camel-colored ruffle-y coat.
Love this navy-colored ruffle-y coat even more I think!
Really lovin' this long white coat with this flippin' ADORABLE collar!
{4}
lovies
Looks like a scarf but actually a camera strap cover. I love the ruffles! And the gray and yellow.
How pretty is this!?! Love it!
Ohmyword. I MUST get this!!!
{5}
great sayins
This is SO Brad and I. I always something sweet and enduring and he says that something... well like that. Hahaha!
Ain't that the truth?!? I'm learning more and more each day to let go of the people who suck you dry.
I try to remind myself of this daily. People in our lives are there for a reason.
True dat.























1 comment:
omg so much amazing things youre loving. those globes to the beautiful kitchen to those lovely ruffled coats. awe so many pretty things.
Post a Comment