7.19.2010

new puter

I have officially mourned the loss of my old laptop. It could not have been saved. They are still working to retrieve my files and photos and they have been successful but it's definitely taking some time. No telling WHAT it is going to cost me but it will be totally worth it to have my pictures of Brennan. Earlier today I was working on Bertha (For those of you that don't know that is my 1978 desktop AKA 2002 Gateway) when the old bitty quit on me and lost my file. Ughhh. Frustration doesn't even begin to describe it. I am lost without my laptop. It keeps me organized. I researched the one that I wanted and for the price and ended up getting another Toshiba. I think the one that flat lined was just a bad apple. My sister and dad both have Toshibas and haven't had any problems. I had problems with mine about 3 different times. I also got an external hardware with 500 GB (Thanks to the Sales guy for talking me into it!) and a lap fan thing. So now it's smooth sailing again!





I think I admitted before that I am a COMPLETE internet-computer junkie. I love technology and surfing the web. I love to photoshop pictures and shop online. However, I will say not having the laptop made me pay more attention to other things in life like the major cob webs that formed on my light fixture in the kitchen. Haha! I did some majoring cleaning while I was without my crack.

2 comments:

Mrs. Southern said...

It's funny how we ever lived without a computer before now. :)
I had a Toshiba that died a few months ago and the friend that saved all of my pictures for me said the hard drive just crashed and Toshiba is known to do that. Graysen got me a Mac for Mother's Day and I love it! I'm working on a video slideshow right now as a project and it's so much fun!

Unknown said...

I have a Toshiba too and really like it!