7.16.2010

howdy!

Hello! It's true. It's me back to the land of the living. Thanks to my friend, Lauren sending me a text message the other day asking, "Are you alive? I haven't gotten a text or facebook status or blog update in a while!" Good thing for friends checking up on you to know that you are slacking on letting the media world know what you are up to! I have been slacking. I've been really tired lately and I have pretty much laid on the couch ALL DAY for days not feeling like doing anything. I corralled Brennan to just the living room and kitchen so he doesn't sneak off and get in to troubles. He is LOVING his new found freedom that crawling as brought. That is all he wants to do. However, I still put him in the pack-n-play some as well as his exersaucer. He will last for a little while and that's fine by me. That way I can get some stuff done without having to worry if he is unplugging lamps and sucking on the cords.

Anyway, I think it's my iron again. I go back to the doctor next week so I'll mention it. However, I did feel pretty good yesterday so maybe it wasn't my iron. I'll still probably mention it. I cleaned, cleaned, cleaned this nasty house. Being gone for 9 days on vacation can cause lots of spider webs. I was in SHOCK that I had so many! So I cleaned my house big time yesterday. Also changed the sheets, washed the bath rugs and kitchen tablecloth and, don't fall over reading this, but folded 4 baskets of laundry. What the heck??? Got about 3 baskets to finish off today but pretty proud of myself for staying on it yesterday!

Brennan and I have had a pretty low-key week. We had a few playdates with some friends but mainly stayed at home. My laptop pretty much died on me and I still haven't bought another yet. We just paid off two big bills (yay!!!) so I'm wanting my savings account to build back up a bit before I make a big purchase. Plus I don't even know which one I want yet. Any suggestions? I am wanting to go tax-free weekend to get something. I took my laptop to a computer shop and the lady is supposed to be pulling off all my pictures and files (ding-dong DID NOT BACK THEM UP!) so that's another reason for the lack of posting. I might pull my vacation pictures off facebook if I get a chance today. Just have to see. :)

Ok, gotta run now but I pinky promise that I will do better at blogging. :)

2 comments:

Mommy Ridge said...

Thank you! I guess bunny gave you some energy! LOL!!!!!!!!!

Mommie Hines said...

Girl! You should have gotten Adam Ryan to do it! he is MUCH MUCH MUCH cheaper than any computer place. He has fixed ours twice before I bought an external and back it up every night!