7.31.2010

back to school

I have been crazy busy the last few days running errands, washing clothes, and UNPACKING a million boxes in my brand new classroom!!! We got the email Wednesday that we have the go ahead and start moving in on Thursday. I went Thursday and laid out the room how we wanted it. I just said "we" because I am job sharing with a fellow teacher this year! I am sooooo excited to be going part-time. The days I'll be working are Monday, Tuesday and every other Wednesday. That means I'll be home with Brennan bug every other Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I have gone back and forth a ton about being able to do it financially. I was a nervous wreck about not being able to pay our bills but I have faith in my Lord and I KNOW He will provide! I try to remind myself that it is a sin to constantly be worrying about stuff. If you're obsessively worrying about something then you are not putting your faith in our Father. I have finally handed it over to God and praising Him for this opportunity to be able to stay home with Brennan some. I am also so excited to be able to SLOW DOWN this year. I feel like sometimes my life is passing me by and I'm really interested in seeing how/what God provides us with this year.

Anyway, our room is about half-way unpacked. We go back on Monday for 7 seven days of professional development and registration. We'll have some time to work in our rooms so I'm not too worried. Besides I'm kind of over sweating the small stuff now (especially since having a child!). What gets done, gets done.

I know this was a pretty boring post but I was excited to finally share my good news about going part-time! Brad and I are watching a movie right now while Bren is taking a nap. But I have like 8 baskets of laundry to fold so I gotta log off here and do some of that. Or not. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So exciting!!! I'm sure you will really enjoy the extra time at home!!