4.18.2010

family picnic

While I was on spring break we went on our family's first picnic. The weather was PERFECT! We grabbed some Subway and a super soft blanket and headed to a park by the river. It was warm and a little breezy. We sat under a tree right next to the water.

We have decided that Brennan absolutely LOVES to be outside. He loves to feel the breeze and to see everything that is going on. We are thinking about fixing up our patio a little bit and getting one of those huge umbrellas so we can sit out there in the summer mornings and evenings. We never use our patio and I think it's because it's ugly. So I plan to break out my scraper and scrape my furniture down and stain it. I love doing home improvements. LOVE THEM! It's a hobby of mine to fix up this little house. I love to do it!


Anyway, back to the picnic. Here's some pictures...




We are working on sitting on our own. He's almost there!

Family picture. My child rarely looks at the camera.

My sweet baby!


Check out that bottom lip poking out. Gosh, I love him!



My loves. My life.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am with you...I *love* fixing things up around the house and home decorating! The picture of the three of you is so cute!