4.16.2010

It feels good...

... to receive a hug from my husband.
... to get a sweet smile from my baby.
... to hear an "I love you Mrs. Appleberry" from one of my students.
... to see one of my students "get it."
... to finally receive our income tax check. :)
... when people think of us and offer us a formula coupon or samples they get in the mail.
... pay the bills for the month and have a little "extra" for us.
... receive a hilarious text from my friends or sister right when I need it.
... to sleep on clean sheets.
... to have a fully stocked fridge, a clean house, and all the laundry complete before the weekend begins.
... to have a no-plans weekend.
... to have a fully planned weekend.
... when the weather is perfect outside.
... to stay in a bed on a rainy afternoon with a book.
... to know that summer is on the way!


... to know that I have a Father who loves me unconditionally, that by Him I am saved and that he blesses me everyday.

1 comment:

Mommy Ridge said...

What about... to hear Lauren's voice? I like that one!