10.12.2011

what i'm loving wednesday

{1}


Working on a fun fall themed baby shower for one of my besties! I LOVE throwing and decorating for parties, showers, and etc. And I am LOVING this "Little Pumpkin" shower!  


{2}

I have gotten really into digital designing. I have been making things left and right. I've designed my blog, made a baby shower invitation, a banner and gift tags for my little guy's birthday party that is coming up this weekend. Saves me some $$$ making it all myself instead of paying someone to do it for me. I played around with the Halloween package this weekend.


{3}




DVR. I don't know what I did without it before! With a little one around I rarely get watch anything that comes on when it actually airs. I program the DVR to record ALL the shows I want and then when the little one's in bed I can sit down and watch what I want uninterrupted! I just watched Five on Lifetime. It was really good and touching.

{4}

Pinterest once again!



I love this little party idea! I'm thinking maybe a January playdate? So cute and fun!



Inspirational quotes to keep me grounded.



Funny but SO TRUE quotes. This one is me to a T.



Cinnamon Swirl Bread. YUM. Can't wait to make this.



Cutesy crafts. I need a really, really, really cute clipboard like this at work. No teacher can survive without a clipboard!



I LOVE this Living Room/Kitchen. So homey and comfortable. Definitely my style with the colors. Whoever designed this NAILED it! LOVE!

{6}


Once again I have a Pumpkin Spice Latte to brighten my day!

7 comments:

Caroline said...

I hate talking on the phone. I wish people would just text.

Trish said...

cute pins! pajamas and pancakes -- I love!

Trish @ Tales from ...

Kit said...

What a cute baby shower invite!!! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Lisa said...

Great list today. That cinnamon swirl bread looks delish! Happy Wednesday. I'm following you now.

jessica said...

great pins!

you blog is so cute. great designing skills.
that cinnamon swirl bread looks delish!

oh and i can't get enough of the pumpkin spice. i seriously love it!

Mrs.Fisher said...

Can anyone go long without a pumpkin spice latte? Not me lol I'm glad I'm not alone! :) Also, I love your header!

Jenn @ Lost in the Right Direction said...

Cute shower invite! and Love the pins! they are so cute :)