I can't believe my baby boy is ONE. It is so bittersweet because I absolutely love him at this age and I don't want him to get an bigger. I still miss him being a little tiny baby and it saddens my heart that he will never be that small again. But I am sooo happy that he is healthy, happy and growing perfectly.
We celebrated his birthday a week early so Papaw could be there. We celebrated barnyard style!
Once again I used my go-to website for cute stuff. Etsy.com
We started out the day with a good breakfast at the Big Biscuit Barn.
Brennan love his eggs and biscuit.
Unbelievable cake that D made. She amazes me!
Little Piggies!
Brennan's Smash Cake that he LOVED and devoured.
The favors were Chicken Feed.
What would a Barnyard party be without Country Time Lemonade?
I love this picture frame. I will keep it forever.
My babe is all about the sweets.
Happy 1st Birthday Brennan!
Is it totally crazy that I am already planning his second birthday party???




















2 comments:
You did a great job! And YES. Not gonna lie, it is crazy you are thinking bday #2. But that is how you roll as a party planning Mama! ;)
This is so cute!! I am planning my baby's 2nd birthday and he's only 17months old! lol
I want a barnyard/farm theme and your photos really helped inspire me THANKS
Post a Comment