3.22.2010

top 2 tuesday- things you can't live without



1. My cell phone. I have a Samsung Rogue and I love it. We switched from AT&T to Verizon because my husband gets a great discount. I desperately wanted an iphone but decided to make the switch. So I settled on the Rogue and I have been very pleased. I love it because you can access the Internet and it has a nice touch screen and a slide out keyboard. Here's a little picture. Mine has a pink case that goes around it.









2. My Target flip flops. I heart Target flip flops. They are the best and I wear them year-round. These are Merona Lexie Plaid Flip Flops in Brown. I have the black ones in white polka dot. They are so stinkin' comfortable.

7 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

I love my phone and flip flops too! Im so glad the weather is nice so I can finally whip out my flip flops!

Kenj said...

Flip Flops.!!! A summer necessity.!

Cherry Berry said...

Those are cute flip flops! Flip flops are a must have!!

Lindsey said...

ooo i can't wait for warm weather when my flip flops become a necessity! good choices!

Molly said...

I cannot WAIT for flip flop weather here in KS. All my flip flops are desperately needing to be worn ;)

Cute blog!!

Have a wonderful day!

Beth McC. said...

I love flip flops and thouse are super cute cute! Your blog is Precious! Thanks for sharing! Happy Tuesday!

Jordan said...

Great choices! :-)