
1. What year did you graduate high school? 2002
2. What part of your body do you neglect the most? Fingernails. I would love to keep them nice and painted but I rarely have time to sit and LET PAINT DRY.
3. Beach house or lake house? Probably beach house. It would have to be secluded though and with a pool.
4. Mac or PC? Never had a Mac but I've heard they are nice. I like my PC though.
5. Did you wear braces? Yes, for a little over a year.
6. If you could be one person for the day... living or deceased... who would you be? I don't know! I don't really desire to be anybody. I don't think I would like to be anyone famous because I would hate the attention. If I'm going to be anyone for a WHOLE DAY then I'm going to need to think on that a bit!
7. How many time have you moved in your life? Once. From my parent's house to my house when I got married. I vowed to never move again. Or burn the house down and buy all new stuff. Moving is NOT FUN!
8. Would you rather cook or clean? Depends I like to do both. I have to be in the mood to do one or the other.

No comments:
Post a Comment