Dear Bren Bren,
You entered your 4 month of life two Sundays (2/21) ago. It's taken longer to post this one because you and I have both been sick. You got your first cold. It was heart wrenching for Mommy to hear you all stuffed up and coughing your head off. You also developed asthma and began wheezing. It was no fun doing the inhaler or breathing treatment but it worked great. We are both better now. PTL!!! Having a sick mommy and sick baby is NO FUN WHATSOEVER!
You have began teething. With that and your cold you have felt pretty terrible the last few weeks but you still try to show a little smile and laugh. Your eating habits have been terrible lately. You don't want to eat at all and we have to kind of force a bottle down you. Hopefully, that was just because you have been sick and you'll get your appetite back.
One of your most favorite things to do right now is play with blankets. You love, love, love pulling blankets up over your face. You seem to love the way the soft fabric feels because you smile and laugh when you do it. It's so cute!
We also went on your first over-night trip in a hotel. You did great! I'll post more about that later.
We took you to the doctor and you weigh 14.3 lbs and 25 inches long. You got shots and you did FABULOUS! One little whimper when the nurse stuck your legs but once Mommy picked you up, no more tears. You love your mommy!
That's all for right now. Not much new news to report. You are just growing and growing!
Love you bunches my sweet boy!
Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:
I'm so sorry he's been sick! I hope he's feeling better now! I can't believe he's over 4 months old now! I can't wait to see ya'll tomorrow at his dedication!
what a cute pic!! he has changed so much!!
Post a Comment