2.09.2010

tagged





I was tagged by the super sweet and fabulous Short Soutern Momma! So the rules go... List 10 things that make you happy. Pretty easy!


1. Number one would have to be my boys! I love, love, LOVE being with Brad and Brennan. Life is so different and wonderful with a child! My marriage has definitely gotten better and strengthend once little B entered our world.


2. Teaching. There is nothing (expect being a mommy) that I would rather be doing in this world. I was born to be a teacher.


3. Being apart of a great praise and worship service. There is something about being in a room with other Christians singing to God!


4. Family/Friends/Church get-togethers. I love being around people I love!


5. All things monogrammed. I love to see my initals on stuff. And I love Brennan's name monogrammed on stuff. But not his initials. They spell BAG. Not cute.


6. Soft cozy blankets and a good book. Oh man how I miss those days!


7. Planning events. I love to organize and plan parties, showers, whatever. I love it. Love it. Love it. I am constantly looking at party ideas. I have about 3,204 parties planned out. I just need the funds and people to throw them for!


8. Saturdays with my boys- I love spending the whole day doing WHATEVA with my boys. Might it be laying around the house in our pjs until 4:30 in the afternoon, going shopping and lunch out or just running the basic errands.

9. Staying in a nice hotel. Oh there is just something magical about staying the night away from home in a nice hotel.


10. Seeing my son laugh, smile, look at me with those big beautiful blue eyes. It is so sweet.


I tag...



Mama Faith @ Pure of Faith




Mommy Ridge @ Raising Weston

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Great post!!
thank you for tagging me! I may be too brain dead to do this right now!