2.05.2010

gunk

I got da gunk.

Tuesday and Wednesday I had the SOREST throat ever. Wednesday afternoon my voice started to go and by that night it was long gone. My sore throat actually got better but then I could feel the tightness and tiredness in my chest and sure enough coughing came up next. I really, really, really didn't want to spend the weekend with this so I called the doctor's office during my break. I ran out and I was running a fever of 100.3! I HAD NO IDEA! I had a slight Check Spellingheadache and I was a little tired but felt ok. I had every intention of going back to school but decided that with a fever I better not. The doctor also said I had developing Bronchitis. I once had Bronchitis with an Upper Respiratory Infection for two solid weeks in high school and it sucked. So I am at home in bed cleaning out my DVR. It's 67% full so I have lots of shows to catch up on!

Fortunately, my mom is taking care of B and then my in-laws are going to pick him up for a little while. It's nice to have the house all to myself some days. Well, I feel a nap coming on. Hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments: