Well, I am officially 9 1/2 months pregnant. I could "go" at any minute. Sometimes it still dawns on me that I'm having a baby. I just can't believe it sometimes. It's like it's a dream or something. I have one day left of school and then I'll welcome Brennan into the world and be home with him until after Christmas. I am so thrilled to be able to spend that much time with him. I would love to stay home permanently, but it just isn't the cards this time around. Brennan was a bit of a surprise and we wanted to get some more things paid off before we could afford for me to quit work and stay home with him. I'm sure I would love to be a stay-at-home mommy but I do love to teach. I have completely OVER planned for my maternity leave because I want my students to be left with a prepared teacher. I have the sweetest class this year and I am soooooooo going to miss them. But I am over the moon happy that I get to spend some awesome time with my first born. I seriously just can't believe it sometimes.
My plans as of right now are to work tomorrow and clean the house when I get home. On Saturday, Brad and I are going to spend the day together.We'll probably sleep in a bit, get breakfast, and find a park and WALK this baby out! Seriously though we are going just spend some much needed time together before we have our baby. Who knows what will happen to our plans because I could "go" at any minute. And I am sooooooo ready!

1 comment:
Have you heard what they say about trying to go into labor? I want to hear right away when you go to the hospital! I am so excited for you! Let me know if you have any questions about taking care of this new little one! This is my area of expertise. :) We will see you when we come home for Christmas! I can't wait to love on him!
Post a Comment