9.12.2009

Worst Blogger Ever!

I seriously feel like the worst blogger ever, but being 8 months pregnant and working is exhausting! I seriously don't see how other working, pregnant women do it with small children running around. My body actually aches by the evening. My feet, ankles and poor toes are very swollen. My hips and back hurt almost all the time. I've been hit pretty hard the last two weekends or so with a stomach bug and dehydration, a sinus cold, and a UTI which almost sent me to the ER (I was hurting so badly in my back that I thought I was in labor or having Braxton Hicks Contractions.) To also throw in there, my dad fell off the roof and broke his back in two places so we spent like 6-7 hours at the ER. So the last 2-3 weeks have been... NOT FUN! Well, all except for having a baby shower! I have the pics loaded and I plan on posting that today.

I have 5-7 weeks left until my sweet baby boy is due to arrive! All of his laundry right now is washed. It just needs to be inventoried so I know what all he has and put away. My goal is to get bags packed and loaded in the car just in case.

The next few weeks are going to be busy as I wind down on school and get ready for Brennan. I have three showers left, tons of thank you cards to write, and then school left to do. Also, Brad and I have been presented with an awesome offer to consider. I can't go into details right now as we are praying and talking it over. :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Southern said...

I'm exhausted and just 22 weeks pregnant! You don't have much longer!!