I. am. tired. Thankfully, I have had so much energy this week to get through all the things I have had to do. Doctor's appointment, VBS, cleaning, yard sale, laundry (YES I said LAUNDRY. You'll be so proud that I have done like 4 loads today! Not folded, but clean!), picking out crib bedding, designing crib bedding, buying crib bedding, picking out nursery furniture, having it delivered in the middle of my yard sale, taking items that did not sell to the Goodwill, posting some items on Ebay, etc, etc, etc.
This whole time I have felt Baby Brennan fluttering away. He is a busy little booger in there.
Wednesday, I turned 19 weeks pregnant! Brennan is the size of a...

mango! I am reallllly starting to show now.
Ok, I am tired and gonna rest until this last load of laundry is complete. I'm the kind of girl that likes to fold ALL the laundry at the same time. Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment