
A little prune. Or rock. I'm pretty sure that is a prune since the other weeks have been foods. I've never had a prune so I don't know. Do you think the appleseed is all shriveled up like a prune? I hope not. I'm sure it's as cute as a button in there. Or as snug as a bug in a rug (or uterus).
Lately, I have been a little irritable. I have been very hungry, tired and my back is really hurting. I am praying it's not a bladder/uti/kidney infection. My allergies have been acting up, but MUCH better today. No sinus headache! However, my mood has been a tiny, tiny, tiny bit irritable. We're in the homestretch at school with the last 7 weeks of school left! WOO-HOO! These final weeks can be just as hard as the beginning weeks or harder. Behavior begins to get very difficult to handle. My class is dwindling down. I have the smallest class in the whole school with just 13 kids! Yes, 13 kids is a nice number, BUT when you have 10 boys out of the 13, that can make things a little bit tougher.
Anyway, I don't even know what else to talk about. I want to "rest my eyes" for a little while. Monday when I got home I layed down to watch tv and ended up sleeping for 2 hours and then I slept all night. So if I take a nap today, I may not wake up in time for church. I guess I'll watch me some TBS. :)
P.S. I go back to the doctor next Tuesday. :)

1 comment:
I'm pretty sure I slept from 5 till 8 then got up ate and went back to bed from 9 till 11 the next morning everyday of my first trimester! You'll get over this and feel much better soon! I love you! We pray you and little appleseed everyday!
Post a Comment