3.28.2009

Picnic Time!

Nice weather. Check.

Picnic lunch. Check.

Great spot on the river. Check.

Awesome, sweet people to talk to/with. Quadruple check.

A game that causes a loud clanking sound. Check.



The cutest, funniest kid ever. I secretly want to keep him!

Throwing ice in the river. He worked feverishly throwing every ice cube in the river.


Busy, busy, busy!


Our spot by the river. It was soooooo nice sitting by the river in our camping chairs just talking. Very, very nice! However, we completely missed Donna who was stuck at home with a hurt back. Pray for her. She is having surgery this week.



Playing a friendly game of Washers.




Cole chillaxin' in his camping chair. Let's say this child did NOT stay seated very long. :)





Playing Washers. AKA, THE MOST Annoying Game Ever.


I really like this picture. I can't believe I took it.

Well, there is your picture update. Today has been a very unproductive day. I have once again had a sinus headache. I finally broke down and called the on-call nurse to ask exactly what I should take for this disgusting and nauseating headache. I want to have my sinuses surgically removed. Is that possible???

3 comments:

Mrs. Southern said...

The sunset picture is beautiful! What's the "washers" game? I've played cornhole before, is it kind of like that?

Melissa said...

That IS the cutest kid ever! Still lovin the sunset picture...Ansel Appleberry!

billie said...

hey.. my aunt maryann from kentucky plays that game all the time.. and according to her and her friends... the game is actually called... "warshers." ha ha!