Thank you so much for the prayers, support, phone calls, text messages and emails! I truly appreciate it and feel so uplifted to God!
On Thursday, we went to our 1st OB appointment. I was very nervous about the whole thing. I was scared that they wouldn't see anything or worse we would see a little Gremlin or something in there. We had to wait a really long time because my doc got called to the hospital so that sent the grandmama's into hysterics calling every few minutes and leaving messages.
I was pretty sure I was 6 weeks along on Thursday. According to the first day of my last period. I was sure. He does the exam and then the ultrasound and we see a sac but no baby. He did say he saw what looked like a tiny yolk sac. He kept asking about my dates and I told him it was January 13th which puts me at 6 weeks. He said my dates must be off and I'm not as far along as I thought. I half-way believed him, half-way believed something was wrong. He said to come back in two weeks to see if there was any change. I cried ALL the way to work. I was sure there was something wrong.
For three days, I have cried the ugly cry like 4 times. The waiting and not knowing for two weeks is almost like a death sentence. I am trying to stay positive but it is difficult not knowing. For two weeks, I have had an upset stomach on and off. Since Thursday, it's been kicked into high gear. It's been so bad that this morning I told Brad I felt really, really dehydrated. We debated about going to the ER for fluids but decided to try some Gatorade for a while and see how that worked. So far it's helped.
I have been praying constantly for God to grow this little baby; to please not take it away; to ease my worries and stomach. Well, that's what's been going on...

4 comments:
I love you guys and I can only imagine how nervous you are. I pray you everyday and will continue to do so. If you need ANYTHING let me know! As for now I'll just keep praying! Your at the Top of my list. I love you so much!
Your family is in my constant prayer!
My baby Appleberry will be just fine, I'm sure of it. Don't worry and continue praying for my little sweetness!
We're praying for you guys. We thought something was very wrong with Maddie at the beginning, but it turned out to be something routine and not at all wrong. I thought I was going to die while we waited to find out what was going on though. My heart is with you. Love you more than you know.
Post a Comment