I pray for healing of a bladder disease, sick babies, a broken friendship, someones drug habit, a friend's anxiety, a child's broken heart of feeling abandoned by both his parents, a disagreement between people, a weariness of the everyday struggles, a family devastated by the loss of a child, a school devastated by the loss of a student, and a a group of people adjusting to change.
I have this need for healing and strength in my life. I have prayed it over and over... God please put your healing hands on... please wrap your mighty healing arms around... God please give me strength... God please give them strength...
Jesus turned and saw her. "Take your daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment on. Matthew 9:22
"What do you want me to do for you?" Jesus asked him. The blind made said, " Rabbi, I want to see." "Go," said Jesus, "your faith has healed you." Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road. Mark 10:51-52
I put a verse up from this post about strength. To read it, click here.

1 comment:
Love the verses. I really needed to read those right now. I'm feeling so much better today. Physically and emotionally. Our conversation last night made me feel better. You're a really good friend. I'm praying for you and your little peanut everyday. Love you!
Post a Comment