11.04.2008

The Wal-Mart Workout

I swear there are some weeks where I think I should just move into Wal-Mart. It would save me time and gas (but definitely not money). There are some weeks where I feel like I am up there constantly because I forget to buy that one essential item. The item that I went to Wal-Mart for originally, forgot to get and came out with a ton of things I didn't need because I got completely distracted and bought things I probably didn't need but liked . I don't realize I forgot my item until I get home and I have to go back up there.

Or, when you are on one side of the store shopping and you think you covered that area so you move to the other side of the store to finish your shopping. Then, you realize that you forgot one little, bitty item and you have to trek back across the store. Then, you realize you forgot something else on the side you just left and back you go. I waste more time doing things like that. I try to follow my grocery list, but some items just get overlooked.

Talk about a workout.

No comments: