11.04.2008

ROLL TIDE!

On Saturday, we went to the Alabama game with the Webbomases (aka Ashley and Aaron Thomas). We has such a good time! It was so nice riding down together, talking and catching up. Aaron and Brad have always been best friends. Ashley and I met at UTC when we became lab partners. I ran into Aaron outside our lab one day while Ashley and I were waiting. I introduced them. The second he left I was like, "What do you think of my friend?" She was like, "I think he's nice." "Do you want to go out with him?" I countered. (I wasn't at all pushy. :) I don't remember exactly what she said, but they started dating a few weeks later. (Thanks to LAUREN and I BOTH! :)

I know I have told Ashley a million times, but I am sooooooo glad she was my lab partner. I am scared to death of anything electrical, for example the fuse box. I won't touch the thing. One day in lab we had to try to illuminate this light bulb with a cup of water and a battery. I have no idea how we did it. I was a nervous wreck because I didn't want to get electrocuted! I seriously doubt I would have been electrocuted, but I didn't want any kind of a shock no matter how small. Anyway, I know I am an idiot and I can't believe I am about to share this, but since I was a nervous wreck, I fell out of my chair. LOL! Ashley was like, "CALM DOWN! You don't have to do anything. I'll do it." She just shook her head laughing. We became quick friends after that.




The Million Dollar Band showing some Bama Pride


The Red Sea


ROOOOOLLLLLLLL TIIIIIDDDDDDEEEEE!!!!!!


Ashley and Aaron


Us

Final Score!


Bear Bryant


Denny Chimes

4 very tired people eating dinner at Red Robin

Last year Brad and I went to a Bama game and Ashley and Aaron went to the same one. We didn't know they were going to be there until that day. Crazy! So this year we decided to go together. Even though Ashley is a Tennessee fan, I still would like to go every year with them. It's just fun to go and hang out. Besides, it's nice to go with people who actually know about football. I didn't have to tell them anything that was going on! :)






FYI: I was really the one that had no idea what was going on. Ashley was a big help. She didn't get mad at me when I asked a dumb question like Brad does. Just another reason why I love her!

2 comments:

Ashley Thomas said...

Aww...I love the little story you told about me and Aaron. And we had a great time too! We definitely have to go every year. I loved it!

Mommie Hines said...

Sounds like ya'll had a great time!