Lauren and I have been joking about getting us some Hoverounds since we feel like we are falling apart! I went ahead and ordered mine. It's coming on Monday just in time for when I go back to work. It's cherry red with flames, chrome wheels spinners, and hydraulics. I can't wait!I am still really sore on my left side. I took the bandages off and cleaned the incisions. My left side was cut a lot more than my right side. My back is aching from sleeping so stiff at night. But, all in all I do feel better. I can move much more quickly now. It still hurts getting up and down and straightening my body. I really want to go out and do something tomorrow. Maybe a movie or some shopping. I wish I had my Hoveround now so I could take it for a spin tomorrow. I could race my "elderly" neighbors. I seriously have retired neighbors that ride up and down the street in their Hoverounds. I told Brad I feel like we live in a retirement village since almost our whole neighborhood is retired!

2 comments:
I thought I was getting the one with spinners! Oh well atleast mine is a low rider.
Don't be hating. You can borrow mine whenever you want.
Post a Comment