1. I seriously cannot see as well in my glasses as my contacts. They throw everything off, especially my peripheral vision. I ran all over Brad's grandmother on Thanksgiving by stepping all over her poor feet. I don't like to drive in them.
2. Brad says my eyes shrink. Well, what he really said was that they look "beady." He says I don't open my eyes very wide when I have my glasses on. And it's true. I don't open them as wide as I do with my contacts in.
3. My eyes stay sooooooo dry. I have chronic dry eye. That means when I take my contacts out they water and water and water. And eventually don't produce any more tears so I am left with really dry eyes. Gross.
4. My lens are really thick. Now, I do like them and they're only a year old. I like the style, but, Good Lord, the lens. I might as well have glued two magnifying glasses together.
So, you are lucky if you have seen me in my glasses because I don't wear them much, especially out. I will never take a picture of myself in them nor will a picture of me wearing them ever see the light of day on here. But, I did decide to take a picture and let you see them.

1 comment:
Hey Meghan!! Are those really your glasses?? I should be getting mine on Monday! I dread it!!
Post a Comment