A few weeks ago, I went into Bath and Body Works to buy two VERY special girls (Kristi and Billie) their birthday presents. Upon checking out, the woman said that since I spent over $15.00, I got a free sheep and asked what color I wanted. "What? A sheep?" I asked a little confused. "Yeah, if you spend over $15 you get a free sheep," the woman responded. "Well, what does it do?" I ask. "Nothing," the woman replies. I said the white one and left. Now I have this obese sheep sitting on my computer desk in our office doing
nothing, which, evidently, is what it's supposed to do. I picked it up the other day and noticed the tag was still on it. It cost $8.00! Good night! No wonder they were trying to giving them away. No one wanted to pay eight dollars for a stuffed sheep from BBW...

I am soooooooooooo sad. My all-time favorite lotion is being discontinued. I love the frozen-daiquiri lotion from BBW. Bummer. I have used that lotion for like two years. It was my scent. Not that I
want to smell like I've been up all night drinking frozen strawberry daiquiris or anything. It just smells so good. I am now rationing it. Nobody ask to borrow any lotion from me.
Ok, I totally realize I sound crazy since I posted about a kidnapped scarecrow and now I am posting about an obese sheep. Whatever, it's my blog and I am a little bit crazy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment