First off, Happy Halloween! I don't know why, but I love Halloween. I don't know why? Of course I know why! Hello! You get FREE candy and you get pretend to be whatever you want for one night. Who wouldn't like that? If only Halloween were a magical holiday. I would pretend I was a little lighter on the scale, taller, skinnier legs, flat tummy, manageable hair, and had tons more Ben Franklins in the bank account. Talk about a happy Halloween! After Halloween, the weeks seem to blur together and get really busy. I love this time of the year (minus the allergies which can be worse this time of the year than in the spring). I love this cool, crisp weather. Just cool enough to make you want to wear jeans and a sweater (or sweatshirt for slouchers like me :).
We had a half-day at school today. Can I just say that I heart half-days? They are wonderful for several reasons. 1. Not many students come. 2. You can seem to keep the students busy while you catch up on some other things. 3. CLEANING DAY! Give the students some Clorox wipes and say, "Have at it!" After school, we went to eat lunch and then I did my retail therapy session. Got some things accomplished, but will need to do another session next week.
Ok, now on to my blogstalkers. I know who you are. Some (Kristi, Billie, Stacy, Barbie, Allison, Lauren, etc.) are what I like to refer to as "blogstalkers." You read my blog and don't leave a comment. Now, I know some (Kristi) are "electronically challenged" but come on. Sometimes I feel like a complete goober writing on this thing because I have no idea who really reads it. Brandy, Anna, and Morgan: thank you for leaving comments. You are blog friends, not blogstalkers. You other blogstalkers, I would like to know who you are and what you think! For real, please show me some loving by leaving me a comment so I don't feel like a moron writing this thing! I seriously would appreciate it! :)
We are headed to AL tomorrow to see a Bama game with the Webbomases (aka the Aaron and Ashley Thomas, but I never remember that. I always call them the Webbs (Ashley's maiden name):) I am so excited! It's been a long time since I posted pics because I don't really have any. I'll try to remember to take some pictures.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment