It's been almost a week since I last posted. Not much going on at the Appleberry household. We've just been hanging out and trying to make some plans for fall break which is coming up soon! I have actually cooked twice this week. Brad was off Monday and Tuesday so we stayed home and cooked. I made grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup on Monday (I know warming a can of tomato soup is not really "cooking" but I did dirty up some dishes so I'm counting it). On Tuesday, we had spaghetti which is my FAVORITE! I think Brad and I could eat spaghetti like once a week. We love it so much and it is easy breezy. Later on tonight I am making chili for tomorrow's luncheon at school. Can you believe I will have cooked three times this week?!?
Our weekend is already packed. I love and hate weekends like this. I am so glad that we have fun things to do with our friends, but come Sunday evening I am just so tired! It takes the act of our wonderful Lord to get me out of bed on Mondays. Thankfully, I don't have bus duty on Monday. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:
lol you are like me. its had work to cook dinner. After working all day then coming home..cook and then clean. its like 8:00pm after its all said and done.
I heard that movie was good. ill have to go see that! hope you are feeling better :)
Kandace S.
Post a Comment