
My principal has introduced us to the LIVE Panda Cam at the Atlanta Zoo. The Giant Panda gave birth to a cub a few weeks ago and you can watch them interact live on the Internet. My kids and I watch them a few days a week in the afternoon while we wait for the afternoon announcements. It is absolutely one of our favorite things to do. You can only watch them between 10 and 5 p.m. Check it out!
I want to update/clear up the information I gave last night concerning the Cresswells. I think their son was more like 3 months old and they are unsure about what took his life. Possibly SIDS or something he choked on. Despite his age or the reason he is gone, a family is hurting beyond belief. I absolutely think there is nothing worse in the world than the death of a child, at any age. My heart is completely full of sadness for them. It has also instilled a fear within me. I woke up at 5:30 this morning crying for them. I boo-wooed in the shower for their loss. So much that I woke Brad. This was their first child. Please pray for this young couple.

No comments:
Post a Comment