10.05.2011

what i'm loving wednesday

{1}

First off, I'm LOVING the fact that I am off today! I was supposed to work today but since I have to work Friday for a Teacher In-Service we split the days with the kiddles. Hopefully, we can hit up the park and enjoy of the beautiful FALL weather!


{2}

(via B&BW)Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum. End of story.
Even though I'm slightly obsessed with Bath and Body Works Candles I MUST mention that I am currently LOVING Caramel Apple. It smells SO GOOD!


{3}

LOVE me some Pumpkin Spice Latte...

A friend tried the Salted Caramel Mocha and I may just have to try that! She said it was wonderful!


{4}

Party planning for my little Mouseketeer...


{5}

Nights sitting by the fire pit with my honey...



{6}
(via Google)
Pinterest. Who doesn't!?!


{7}

(via Google)
Revlon's Stormy nail polish. I've gotten SO MANY compliments on this shade. Great color for fall. I'm also looking for some brown nail polish. The last few times I've looked they've been out. Must be popular!
I'm loving these two...

(via Pinterest)
OPI's Suzie Loves Cowboys from the Texas Collection


(via Pinterest)
OPI's Holiday Glow- I love this glittery one!


{8}

HUGE $5.00 mums from Food Lion and HUGE $3.88 pumpkins from Walmart!

Have a great Wednesday!!!

5 comments:

Chaos and Coffee said...

LOVING all your LOVES! Bath & Body Works candles are amazing. We are currently enjoying Autumn Leaves - Highly recommend it!! And pumpkin spice lattes?! Pretty sure we could be besties! Stopping by from the link up, LOVING your blog!!

Caroline said...

That candle looks like it smells so yummy! I just love all of the fall scents.

Trish said...

that caramel apple candle sounds like it smells delish! i really like the candles from B&BWs. you should try the twisted peppermint one. and the fall leaves. those are AWESOME too!

Trish @ Tales from ... 

BeckyJo606 said...

I love those fall nail polishes! I'm obsessed with my OPI polishes. Have a great Wednesday!

Shari said...

The caramel apple candle for B&BWorks is my favorite too! :) It smells heavenly.