12.29.2010

what i'm lovin'

I decided to join on the What I'm Loving Wednesday fun!



Right now I am LOVING this little scent burning in my house...














Oh heavens alive! Especially this fragrance that was given to me by a friend. I went back to get cases more of it and they were sold out! :( Where can you buy this you ask??? From Bath and Body Works. In my opinion they are way better than Yankee and more affordable (just 2 for $20!). It fills my whole house up by just leaving the lid off!



Berry Fruit Smoothie. Oh, yum! I got the Yo plait Triple Berry flavor. To.Die.For.


Gap's black leggings. The BEST leggings out there. They are so comfortable and soft and flexible. I am in love and I may or may not go back and get a pair for every day of the week. I kid.


 I am LOVING my Sunbeam electric blanket in the twin size. It's perfect for just me because my husband is the HOTTEST person alive. Like temperature wise. Well, I do think he's pretty cute too. :) He hates having an electric blanket because he gets so hot. I love it because it's perfect for just my side of the bed. It's been really bitter cold the last few nights where I live and so this baby has been keeping me warm. And of course Brennan loves to punch the buttons on the controller because it is too irresistible to walk by it and not mess with it. :)



I'm going to be completely honest and say this next one.


Since the Stomach Bug of 2010 hit our house the other day I have been wanting to BATHE in this stuff. I am sooooo sore from being so sick. My whole body has been aching and this has been my saving grace for my chest, neck and back. Instant relief for a few hours. Heaven.

So, what exactly are you loving right now???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving my candle from Bath and Body works! Got it as a gift XMas Eve and have burned it so much it is almost gone. Never knew those candles where so good!

Also loving...
-my spray tan I got yesterday
-my manicure and pedicure I got today...what can I say, I've been pampering myself lately! ;)

Kit said...

I LOVE leggings too.... I could just live in them!

Unknown said...

Leggings are great. Icy Hot is amazing when you need it, I would die without my electric blanket! Great loves! Have a good day!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I just love leggings too!