




Everyone on Brad's side of the family came! It was so much fun having the whole family in one spot for the weekend. However, we did spend the days doing pretty much what we each wanted. When we arrived at the exit to Gatlinburg, we stopped at the Bass Pro Shop. Didn't find a single thing that I wanted except for a bag of Kettle Corn that Brennan and I shared. He devoured it. After dragging Daddy away from that store, we went to the Apple Barn for a late lunch. Then on to the cabin (after I stopped and got my coat!). We ended up ordering pizza so we didn't have to travel back down the mountain. That was a good plan because we were all ready to crash.
The next day we went to Dollywood. Brennan had THE BEST time riding his rides. There aren't enough words to describe to joy I had while watching him having SUCH a good time. Every time I look at his pictures of him riding those rides it almost brings tears to my eyes because he was soooo happy for that short amount. Over-the-moon happy.
Favorite picture EVER.
At about 2:00 we went to the Titanic Exhibit. Now, I am always kind of leery of the attractions in Pigeon Forge but this one was really, really, really good. It was so neat. We originally had planned to go to the Titanic Exhibit at about 11:00 and then go to Dollywood but it was sold out until 3:00 so we went to Dollywood, rode a few rides, ate lunch and then went to the exhibit. After it we went back, rode a few more rides, looked at the lights, ate a funnel cake and watched the Babes in Toyland Christmas parade. Brennan was FASCINATED with the parade. He didn't take his eyes off of the people and lights.

My sweet little stinker.
Hellooooooooo down there!

The sweet little church across from our cabin. They had a wedding there Saturday night.

We had a fantastic time and can't wait to go again next year!


No comments:
Post a Comment