(This is from a long time ago. I was working on it and finished but didn't post the pics.)
Hello sweet Brennan,
Hello sweet Brennan,
I have to say that I am in absolute SHOCK that you are 10 months old. The other day I was thinking about in 7 shorts weeks we will have a one year old. I started to hyperventalite. I just can't beleive it. Even though at times I am sooooo sad that you are growing up, I am equally as thrilled as to how healthy and happy you are. You have hit every milestone so far and I am one proud mama.
I didn't get around to writing your 9 month old letter so here we go combining your 9 month and 10 month old letters...
You are IN TO EVERYTHING! On the days I am home with you I am constantly chasing you around. If you aren't crawling underneath the coffee table then you are pulling my curtains down or punching the buttons on the TV or pulling the DVD player out and trying to dismantle it. You love to get your hands on anything and everything in sight! And anything and everything that you get your hands on goes straight into your mouth! It's so gross and I am constantly pulling things out of your mouth like the TV controller!
Aside from crawling (and speed crawling!) you are taking some steps. You do about 5 steps, fall and then start crawling where you wanted to go. I love that you are trying so hard at walking. You try constantly!
You are trying lots of foods but you are picky and stick with what you like. Before you liked Cheerios. Now you are obsessed with Puffs. Before you like carrots. Not so much anymore. Now you like peas. Before you like cheese sandwiches. Now you hate them. Makes it very difficult to decide what to feed you without wasting a bunch of food. We're working on it.
Well, that's about it! I love seeing you grow into such a sweet, healthy little boy.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:
Post a Comment