6.22.2010

first swim

Back in May we hit the pool for the first time. Brennan LOVED it the first time but the last couple of times, not so much. I think we head to the pool around the time he is wanting a little nap because he has screamed and fussed the last couple of times.


We went one Sunday afternoon so we lathered his sensitive little skin with some sunscreen and put on his shirt and hat. I did NOT want my sweet baby to get burned!




He doesn't really like his float. I think it hurts his crotch and it's not comfortable. He won't sit in it for very long. He would much rather be in his kiddie pool or in someone's arms and splashing the water.




It did turn out to be an EXCELLENT place for Brennan to take a nap! I stood right beside him the whole time and made sure he did flip out of the thing!


Awake and refreshed!


Brennan's friend Weston came by later.


Checking each other out. Haha! They are too funny!


Finally after 2,532 pictures we have one of them BOTH looking at the camera! They are such good friends!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just LOVE the napping picture...so sweet!

Ashley said...

It looks like he was LOVING it LOL!!!
We have been doing a lot of swimming to (that's about all you can do in the summers in Phoenix!)

Thanks for sharing and I hope you don't mind another follower, form one blogger to another!
-Ashley-