Well, the time has finally come and I have a sick baby for the first time. Yesterday, Brennan took a very long nap in the am. I did NOT take advantage of his napping by doing things around the house but instead watched Season 2 of Lost (HOOKED!!!). When B woke up he had a cough nothing terrible, just sounded like a little drainage. He took a bottle and went back to sleep for a few more hours. He normally doesn't nap that much but I guess his body felt like it needed it. He acted fine until last night and his cough sounded 100x worse! So I called the doc and since there is no fever, he acts ok (still playing and eating) then he probably just has a cold with some drainage in his throat. YUCK! We stayed home from church so we don't spread any germs. We go to the doc on Tuesday for his 4 month check-up. SO NOT looking forward to this. I have a list of questions to ask the doc about his eating and sleeping.
BTW, Bren is 4 months old today! Picture and letter coming later. Plus pictures from our mini vacay last weekend coming too. I promise! AND pictures coming of some new things I added to B's nursery!

No comments:
Post a Comment