Well, the time has come. It is time for me to return to work tomorrow. It is the day that I have looked forward to and dreaded for so long. It is the day that I have to start leaving my baby on a daily basis. It is the day that I have to leave my baby's care in the hands of someone else (my mom so it's not that bad). It is bittersweet because I want to go back to work but I do want to stay home with him. I am feeling a bit guilty that I even want to return to work. But honestly, I don't have a "calling from God" to stay home with Brennan. I mean we are able to leave him with family and Brad will have him one day during the week. So for it to work out so well in my favor of going back to work, I really feel that is what God wants me to do. Besides I LOVE to teach. I have really missed it and I can't wait to be back with my students.
I feel so incredibly blessed by God. It is only through Him that I have comfort, guidance, and happiness. So today I am catching up on laundry to get prepared for this week, making a grocery list, clipping coupons, staying out of this bitter-cold weather one more day, and spending some much needed time with my baby boy. Mom thinks he's going to be spoiled after staying with her, well not as much as I'm going to spoil him today. Loads of snuggling is going to go on!

No comments:
Post a Comment