One good thing about Brennan turning one is I get to plan his first birthday party! Yeah, yeah I know he's only 3 months old and it's a long time until his first birthday. But I have had themes running through my head since last summer when we found out we were expecting a boy. I can't help BUT think about it!

I have pretty much decided on doing a barnyard theme. I've found so many cute ideas and decorations for the party. I've picked the location and I've already started a Favorites file folder marked "Brennan's 1st Birthday" to tag any websites I like. I've also started a word doc to plan out the party in detail. Yeah, yeah I know. Crazy-organized.
I can't help it.
I love it.
I want to do his 1st birthday up big. Probably won't do it like that every year but I really want his first birthday to be great. So what do you think? You like the farm barnyard idea? I'm open to any suggestions!
I have already titled it "Brennan's 1st Birthday Barnyard Bash!"
Let the planning begin! :)

3 comments:
Love the title and the idea!
You are too funny. How in the world do you have time to be thinking about that? LOL! That is cute though, but wow it hasn't even crossed my mind.
OMG! I helped Stacy Minnick plan a barnyard theme for MIchael one year. It was GREAT! Let me know if you need any ideas. We even made a cow for the kids to sit on and have their picture made. It was so fun.
Post a Comment