
I love our Christmas card this year! Well, I don't love the picture of me but little B and big B look pretty good and two out of three ain't bad! I am loving red and brown this year. I even talked my sister into doing her wedding in red and brown! Love, love, LOVE it! So when I saw this card I HAD to have it. I ordered it from a seller on etsy and was able to customize the wording and font. Gosh, I love etsy.
BUT what I really love about cards that you can buy on etsy is the fact that you can print on both sides. So nice little family picture on one side and...
... a sweet sleeping baby on the other! Needless to say everyone flipped when they saw the other side. It's a nice little surprise. :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

3 comments:
So pretty! I love red and brown AND etsy too!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun! Merry CHRISTmas to you!!!
Oh my goodness, that last picture is beautiful!! YOur Christmas card is gorgeous and so is your family! Merry Christmas!
I love the card! Your little one is precious. What a great idea to do 2 sided cards. I think I will try that next year and put an everyday pic on the back for use after the holidays. :)
Post a Comment