Geez, I am so sorry for the lack of blogging the last couple of days. It's been a very long tiring week. I started back to school full-time this week. Lots of meetings, in-services and time spent getting things in order for the kiddos next Wednesday. Today was a very long day. I no longer have ankles. I have thankles. My ankles are seriously the size of my thighs. They are very swollen and achy. So they are propped up on some pillows and I am watching some of my DVR shows as I type this little ole blog post.
I got a lot accomplished today and I plan on getting even more accomplished tomorrow when Brad heads to Nashville with his dad. I hate spending any time apart on the weekends because we spend so little time together during the week, but I am kind of glad to be able to rest and get some school work done tomorrow with some peace and quiet.
Brennan is doing great. I go on Tuesday for an ultrasound and hopefully I will find out how much he weighs. I am very curious and a little nervous because so many people tell me that I am still small to be 7 months pregnant. I am hoping and praying his weight is OK. And yes, you read that correctly, I am 7 MONTHS PREGNANT! I am officially in the 3rd trimester! YAY!!! I am going to post a little picture once I look half-way decent.
And just so you know, this picture will NOT show my thankles.

No comments:
Post a Comment