
I was NOT the least bit mad that he woke me up at 6:45 am to go! I made him take me to Cracker Barrel for making me get up so early! We got there right when Bass opened but too early for the mall to open so I was trapped and bored in Bass for like an hour. I did pick me out a brand spankin' new boat for about $20,000 to buy. Brad said no.

We ate lunch at the Rainforest Cafe and it was delicious! In fact, Brad and I realized that every time we've eaten at a RC we've been very pleased. I love me some hamburgers, but I really was more in the mood for some nachos and I was NOT disappointed. Blue and red tortilla chips piled high with cheese, chunks of hamburger meat, and pico de gallo. Heaven!
After we left the mall we drove over to Old Time Pottery. I was looking for some Christmas stuff. Yes, Christmas stuff. They have really good Christmas decorations and since I probably won't make it back to an OTP in the Fall I wanted to go ahead and look. I did find some more cute things for the nursery. Which is finished except for the bedding and valances. Any day now!
Once we got back home we hung out for a while and decided to catch a movie. We saw this:
It was really cute.
It was really cute. So needless to say yesterday was a FULL day. I am been a bit of a slacker today. Well, except for the impromptu shopping trip I made out to Hobby Lobby. Their 50% off sales are NOT good for my wallet!

2 comments:
I totally understand being bored at bass pro shop. Jason dragged me their on Sunday on our way home from Birmingham. It was boring but I survived!
I loathe Bass Pro Shop. You know me though, I'm not really an "outdoor" type of girl! Oh, and I loved The Proposal! Ryan Reynolds is freaking hilarious!
Post a Comment