6.09.2009

Results...

I had a yard sale last Saturday. I started working on it lateeeee Friday night. I didn't want to do it but I needed to get my junk valuables out of the way so I could once again park my car in the garage. I usually hate doing yard sales. I would much rather take all the stuff to the Teen Challenge box or the Goodwill, but since I had so much to get rid of I thought I would try doing a yard sale. I made around $70 and I got rid of quite a bit. The rest my hubby and I loaded up to took the Goodwill. I didn't do quite as well as this chick as she made close to or over $1200 for AAA Women's Services. I feels oh-so-good to be clutter free. At least for the time being.

Before:




After:




Side note to Mama Faith:

This is the only table I ended up wanting to part with. I put my other wrought iron tables and mirror in storage and I'm using one of the tables in the nursery. Let me know if you are interested in it. I know it's upside down. Sorry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pic! I'll tell Anna to look at it and see what she thinks. How much do you want for it? And GORGEOUS beach house! Have a grand time!