I spent the first day of June at the pool. Awwww... relaxation.I set the radio to classic rock. For some reason all I want to listen to in the summer is classic rock. I love classic rock and... Cherry Limeades. Well, I have a confession. I cheated on the Cherry Limeade for a Cherry Sprite with 4 cherries. Oh wow. Thanks Ashley for recommending that one! Here's what I hit the pool with (my essentials!):
Cooling Mist Sunblock

My sarong- I don't use it as a wrap. I use it as a little pillow I can get wet. It is wonderful at helping keep my head cool.

My beach bag with sunscreen, lotion, eye make-up remover, cotton balls, qutips (I know that is weird but I can not STAND water in my ears. It drives me crazy!), face lotion, etc.

My People Magazine. Look at Sabrina the Teenage Witch! She's so skinny after having two kids. I will need to keep this magazine for inspiration after I have the appleseed.

My cup with cold water.

The Spring Float which did not work as well as I thought. I felt like I was drowning the whole time! I talked to Kathy (a friend from church) and since she was pregnant during the summer, she recommended getting two cheap floats and laying across them the with baby bump in the water. Hmmmm... good idea. I will try that!
On June 2nd I will go to the doctor to find out if the appleseed is a boy or girl!
1 comment:
Go to walmart or target and there is a float that looks like an adult "boppy"...it has cup holders and handles on each side where your arms lay, and then a strip of float across the middle of the boppy part...I will post a picture of one on my blog, b/c we use them all the time. They are the most comfortable floats ever and my sister used one all last summer while preggo and loved it! Hope this helps! I found your blog through Anna's! :)
Post a Comment