This camping trip has
In other exciting news, I am officially in maternity pants. And I am going to live in maternity pants. They are sooooooooooo comfortable. Who wouldn't? I decided to go buy some after my rubber band broke and I didn't have a replacement. Now that was kind- of embarrassing. Walking around with my little baby bump hanging out. The reason WHY I am in maternity pants...
... I have a lovebug the size of an onion growing down there. I lay in bed and lightly press on the baby bump because I think it is so amazing. I went to the doc on Tuesday and we got to hear the heartbeat. That was really exciting because this was the first time we heard it. And I'm sorry Donna but I forgot to ask how many beats per minute. Or what you needed to know before you can vote. Just vote on your gut feeling.
Today Brad and I celebrate 4 happy years of marriage! Someone asked me one time if I had any regrets and I proudly said no. Life is a journey and you learn something every day. Well, marriage is definitely like life in the sense that you are constantly learning something new. We celebrated on Tuesday since Brad gets off late. I am so glad God picked Brad for me. He really knows how to pick 'em!
Anyway, this post was a little everywhere. Well, let's face it. I feel like I'm a little everywhere these days. I don't know whether to brush my legs or shave my head some days. Seriously.

1 comment:
Hearing that heartbeat is amazing isn't it?? and on to the maternity pants..........Girl they are the best!!! Confession-I wore them when I wasn't preggers until they fell off! I LOVE THEM! Motherhood is a good store but I loved gap and old navy maternity (I had to go to Atlanta to find the stores that actually carried maternity (you can ALWAYS buy online). Also JCPenny's has a maternity section that I LOVED too!
On another note, JUST BETWEEN FRIENDS consignment sale is June 21-27 and they always have maternity clothes cheap (and in great condition!) but you also can get a head start on some baby clothes! I can't tell you how many outfits I got Addie that still had the tags on them! I'm going on that Sunday if you want to go with me!! Just let me know!
Post a Comment