4.29.2009

Whew!

Well, I don't know where to start because I don't know where I left off. Today is...oh yes, Wednesday and I'm 14 weeks today! Which means I am officially in the 2 trimester!!! Yippee! The little babe is the size of a...






a little lemon. Awww!

Saturday, Brad and I went to the National Cornbread Festival in little ole South Pittsburg. We are no longer Cornbread Festival virgins! We had an OK time. It was really hot and I started to kind of feel the heat. We stayed about two hours and gobbled down a chicken on a stick and funnel cake which we both shared. Very delicious! I live for carnival/festival funnel cakes. They are my weakness. We also sampled some cornbread but were not impressed. We did like the Salsa Cornbread from the Martha White stand. It was really, really, really, good. It would be perfect with a Mexican dinner. I wish I had the recipe. I should have taken a picture of the recipe. With it being soooo hot Saturday I kind of developed a headache. I guzzled down lots of water to try to help it. I slept the whole way home and then two more hours after that. With the headache still lingering, we went and met my parents for dinner at Famous Dave's.


Sunday, my headache, neck and the back of my head was a pounding and totally sickening. The last time I had a headache this bad was back in August. I tried everything. Heat/cold therapy (Bed Buddies are awesome, but sadly did not help me that day), IcyHot for my neck, and Tylenol Sinus. Nothing worked. Everytime I got up I felt dizzy and nauseated. Finally about 9:00 I started vomiting. We were almost out the door to the ER, but I ended up falling asleep. I woke up the next morning with no more pain. Yay!


Alright, I MUST get up and go start packing for the Women of Joy Conference this weekend. Only 3 weeks and 2 days until no kids and SUMMER BREAK! Ohmygosh, I. CAN. DO. IT!!!

I had a few pictures to upload from the CBF, but I cannot find my camera cord. All apart of the pregnancy fog I'm in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I strongly disliked the Cornbread Festival. It wasn't all it cracked up to be and you are so right, it was miserably HOT!!! Glad I'm not the only one.