4.12.2009

Quick Post (well not really)

I want to do kind of a quick post just to update the last few days. Today, first off, was WONDERFUL! It was so awesome to be in the house of the Lord this Easter Sunday. The sermon and worship music was beyond incredible. God was truly present today at LVBC! After church, I came home and watched some tv while we waited to go to Brad's grandmother's for lunch. Then we came home and napped. Perfect Easter Sunday. It will be even more perfect next year with our little "Easter Egg"!

Ok, let me back up to... Thursday. I did a 31 show for Mama Faith Thursday night. Mama Faith, your little house is adorable as well as Baby Faith. Friday, since Brad and I were both off for Good Friday, we got up and went to breakfast at the good ole CB. Then off to Lowe's, Home Depot, and the Barn for some planting items. I'll show you some pictures of my yard before everything dies! Ha ha, I hope not. Oh yes, and I got a really nice deal on a decorative rock for my yard! We went to a "rockyard" and looked for a medium-size rock for our yard. I asked the man how much his rocks were and he said anywhere between $20-$100. A little more than what I wanted to spend. So I asked the man how much this particular rock was and he said 3 bucks! I couldn't believe it. Friday night, we went to dinner and a movie with the Mortons. We had a great time hanging out with them! Dinner was at Friday's (yum for the Sizzlin' Chicken and Cheese!) and we saw the movie Taken. I definitely give it two thumbs up and two big toes up!!! It was awesome. I highly recommend seeing this movie.

Saturday, I did my retail therapy and got some good deals. I then napped (growing a baby is hard work!) and watched some of my DVR shows. I then had a burst of energy and decided to clean the whole house and have the whole family over for dinner. Homemade pizzas were on the menu. They were yum! My sister did come over and help cook the hamburger meat and sausage so I could finish cleaning. She then made her famous Heath Bar cake. It was yum too!

Alright, this week is going to be a good week! It's TCAP week (standardized testing). Testing in the mornings, review in the afternoons and a little extra recess. Nice! Have a great week!

No comments: