4.19.2009

Oh rain, how I love and hate you...

I have a serious love/hate relationship with the rain. Serious.


Oh rain, how I love you...

I love how you wash away the pollen.

I love how you water the plants, trees, and ground.

I love how the sunshine comes after the rain.

I love how make everything feel clean again.

I love how you make the ground soft and great for planting.

I love how you cool the hot weather.

I love sleeping while you pour from the sky.



Oh rain, how I hate you...

I hate how you clog up my sinuses and make my head pound.

I hate how you cause freaking big puddles of water in my backyard where my dog plays in them all day and then I go out to feed her and I get covered in mud and then must come in and shower.

I hate driving in you. You scare me to death.

No comments: