Well, Brad and I have been talking seriously and not-so seriously about names. We have not "set" a name for boy or girl just yet, but I think we are getting close. I, however, have come up with more nicknames for this little boogerbear than serious names.
Dalyn and I were talking the other day about names. He is dead-set on having a boy. He says girls are weird and wants a boy, even though I am sure he wants a little girl but he just won't admit it. Anyway, he came up with Baby Nickelodeon. Totally cute nickname I think! So sometimes I call this little sweetness: Baby Nickelodeon, Baby Appleberry, Baby Appleseed, little apple, baby berry, boogerbear, gremlin (only when I am REALLY hungry), sweetpea, and sugarbooger. I am pretty positive that the baby will come out with some sort of an identity crisis with all these names I have been calling it. Ewwwww, I hate calling the little babe "it". Hence, all the names...

No comments:
Post a Comment