3.19.2009

From Bad to Worse

Well, my computer room has officially gone from bad to worse. You see, look at this:






BUT, I am happy and proud to say that it is ALMOST the only room that looks this way.

The reason my house looks like this is because I have been looking for every 31 bag that I own! What is 31? It is a very cute bag/purse line with all different kinds of bags, purses, products that can be monogrammed. Take a look at my slideshow on the right side. These are just SOME of the bags that I own that I either got for FREE or DISCOUNTED for 50% just for hosting a party! If you are interested in hosting a party and earning FREE products, just email me at meghanappleberrys31@comcast.net and I will be so happy to talk with you about dates. If you don't live in town is still wants to get in on the action of doing a party, you can do a catalog party. That's where you take catalogs to friends, work, family functions and gather orders. The products will be shipped directly to you and you give them out! If you are at all interested, PLEASE email me. I am so excited to start this fun and new adventure and I am praying for
some success. Here is my webpage if you want to look through the catalog online: www.mythirtyone.com/7468.

Thirty-One Gifts is a Chattanooga-based company that started about 5 years ago. It has grown by leaps and bounds over the last few years. Starting April 1st, 31 Gifts is adding a baby/children's line. And then later, I think, in the summer they are adding a teen/tween line! But, what I like most about this company is that it is christian-based and the name. The name comes from Proverbs 31.

I was soooooooo sore from working in the house the other day from cleaning. So much that my back was killing me and I was getting a little concerned. I was afraid I had over-worked myself and I was going to harm the baby. The weather we have had the last few days has been nothing less than GORGEOUS! I am dying to get outside and work on the flowerbed. Pulling weeds, turning mulch, trimming plants, planting flowers. But, I am worried that I will overwork myself. I can easily do that. I'll just do a little at a time I guess.

Have a great spring-like day!

No comments: