3.10.2009

Answered Prayers... Baby Appleberry's 1st Pic

What I felt today at 2:38 pm is something that cannot entirely be put into words. When I saw that little baby's heart beating away, I thought my heart was going to jump up into my throat and I was going to choke to death right there.


Here is Baby Appleberry's first picture... Our little blob (It doesn't look like a Gremlin to you or anything does it? It doesn't to me. Just sweetness.)




I just want to kiss that little blob all over. I think I could do that in one kiss because it's so small. Our little appleseed!


Well, really our little appleseed is the size of a...




I will be 7 weeks on Wednesday. I like calling the little baby blob our appleseed. It just seems so... appropriate.



Alright, I am purely exhausted and going to bed. THANK YOU for you prayers!!!

5 comments:

Alison said...

Glad to hear that things went well. It is an amazing thing to see, whether it's your first baby or your sixth. We love you guys and are excited to be able to watch you and walk along with you on this fabulous journey to parenthood. Congrats!

Mrs. Southern said...

What a cute little "appleseed" you have! I'm so glad you have the releif and are able to now enjoy your pregnancy!

The Carter Family said...

Praise Jesus!

Mommie Hines said...

I'm glad everything is okay! Wiat till little Appleseed starts moving around............you'll be calling it a gremlin! We called Addie that the whole time I was pregnant! Graham would wake up every morning and say Goodmorning my sweet little Gremlin!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! We are so excited to hear the good news! We've been praying for you both! Love you!