2.16.2009

You're the Ones That I Want

I have been looking for pillows for my living room for 3.5 years. I walked into TJ's the other day and fell in love.

We didn't have much money to buy pillows when we first got married. We were poor.


I like the brown pillows but we needed some color.


Definitely added color. Just not really diggin' the stripes.




Finally, the way I want my living room to look with the cute, cute pillows.


Don't you LOVE the paisley pattern??? I love the colors!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pillows. They are cute!
Kristi

Mommie Hines said...

I think Heather has those same pillows!

Anonymous said...

Like the paisley...they'll be great for hiding all kinds of stains from little ones.

Anonymous said...

yes, i love the pillows. but, they don't leave much room for me to put my big ole butt!