1.07.2009

I am in love with...

...the creamy tomato basil soup from Panera Bread.


(This is not my picture. I found it online and I rejoiced at the fact that someone is equally as crazy as I am to take a picture of their yummy meal. And, yes, to Billie and Kristi, I went back the next day because this soup is da bomb. It's perfect for a cold, windy day. It warmed me from my head to my toes. )

Be still my heart. It is de-freakin-licious. If you have never had this soup you must stop what you are doing and go get a bowl of this warm, tasty, yummy in your tummy soup. You will not regret it. This soup comes with asiago cheese croutons and a baguette roll. I want to marry this soup.

On my not-so-rainy, rainy day, I went to Panera Bread and ate lunch with me, myself, and I. I took a book so I didn't look like a complete loser (even though I forgot to brush my hair, just kidding. Not really.) Then I hopped across the pond (don't I sound so British) and drove along the Northshore. I went to one of my favorite cute shop shops, Charlotte's Web. I like going here because it gives me some great gift ideas. There are 5,639 birthdays between the months of January and March that we celebrate.
After that I went to Greenlife to look around and I bought this for my mom just because...




Ouch, gosh. My teeth hurt, I am so sweet. However, I couldn't give it to my mom like this. I had to make it cutesy.




With a little ribbon, tag, markers, and tissue paper, Voila! You have a beautimous gift from yours truly. Don't you wish I was your daughter. You do don't you.

Later, I just came home and watched some DVR'd shows, read some of my book, cleaned a tiny bit, worked on my report cards, workstations for next week, and lesson plans. Ugh. Back to work I go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOu crack me had a up! Seems like you are feeling better! I hope you had a great new years!

Mommie Hines said...

GIRL you know me and Addie just sit at home all day......we could have gone with you to lunch! Dont forget us next time you have a rain/snow day!